• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why your Known!

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
so I'm sick today and decided to make this thread on "Why are you known" this can mean Why are you known in real life, why are you known in the MCSG Community etc

why I'm known In MCSG is because I played a lot back in 2014 and 2013 and posted a lot on the forums

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Known from the forums and being one of the first quantum donors, plus some other minor things.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
If I even am known anymore ive played since 2012. IRL well I have no life so.....

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm known IRL because I work for a lot of community health programs such as "Interchange" which is a school for the disabled.

I guess I'm somewhat known on the servers as DaanielleJ for many different reasons I was known as BustyUnicorns because I dated a famous youtuber and I'm known now as LilBub because I am a moderator :) The latter being my favorite position to be in :)

Great thread idea :)

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm known IRL because I work for a lot of community health programs such as "Interchange" which is a school for the disabled.
I guess I'm somewhat known on the servers as DaanielleJ for many different reasons I was known as BustyUnicorns because I dated a famous youtuber and I'm known now as LilBub because I am a moderator :) The latter being my favorite position to be in :)

Great thread idea :)
ty

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
for spelling you're* right

among other writing accomplishments

;)

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm known for me name and avatar :)