• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

why

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why can't you win? Well if it wasn't obvious from the 4 people who immediately started to spam this thread, it's because the MCSG community is crap: tweens who care too much and teens that care too little to be worth something.

And don't waste your time with wins, they're absolutely worthless: I have 176 wins in my hands and the only ones I remember are the ones where I had fun.

(Mods, if you're going to delete my post please think about editing it instead.)

EUClanWars

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello, I am the owner of the account MrMusicHD
I say that I have never abused her and cheats harvests, what my banili for No-Knockback, It is possible ping, which is always above 150.
Kill Aura, it is possible because I have perfect balance togochto 1600 DPI + MinecraftDPI 163 and the so-called Jeter Click kotopy allows for 30 seconds. click as many as 200 times, so I also have a channel on which I use all this video on:

Dusan

Platinum
Reaction score
You must practice and play defensive c: i hope i help you

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Practice on Badlion's ArenaPvP and SG, they are a lot easier than MCSG.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci