• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Will amazon Germany ship to the US?

Am I a nerd?

• Yep

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
So ive been collecting amiibo lately...I know im a nerd. Anyway allot of them are hard to find here in the states and I thought I was out of luck but then I watched a video talking about buying them from amazon.de (Amazon Germany). The thing was I was unsure if I could have something shipped to me from amazon Germany (I live in the US). Does anyone know if I can have it shipped from amazon.de to the US or am I out of luck? Thanks for teh help!

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
So ive been collecting amiibo lately...I know im a nerd. Anyway allot of them are hard to find here in the states and I thought I was out of luck but then I watched a video talking about buying them from amazon.de (Amazon Germany). The thing was I was unsure if I could have something shipped to me from amazon Germany (I live in the US). Does anyone know if I can have it shipped from amazon.de to the US or am I out of luck? Thanks for teh help!
You can, but it's pricey. Can't you just order them through the nintendo website? o-o I can order whatever one I'd like from there... And all for the same price.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
You can, but it's pricey. Can't you just order them through the nintendo website? o-o I can order whatever one I'd like from there... And all for the same price.
I don't think they have any of the good ones on there, but its worth a try could you link me?

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score

bob_brickman99

Survivor
Reaction score
German Amazon...y u no use American or English or wherever ur from (TLDR lol)

Um...overseas transactions always cost more btw so yeh...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci