• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Will finish move tonight (EU is starting now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We been playing with the new servers stability for the last day and finally found the perfect ratio from CPU/RAM and server count. So we are going to finish the move later tonight and tomorrow we should be back to normal. More surprises coming in the near future for new maps and such.

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
is it gonna be more community maps? or vareide's map 4 or something

KingOfPenguins

Spectator
Reaction score
Sound's interesting, I hope, that if there's any new maps, that they aren't too spread out, faster game this way :D

Kawai242

Tribute
Reaction score
hey chad you should take off map five and make a new community map! i think everyone would like that a lot better than OVERGROWN map 5

1jmw11

Tribute
Reaction score
hey chad you should take off map five and make a new community map! i think everyone would like that a lot better than OVERGROWN map 5
Hey! think about the rest of us, i have never gotten to play it, by now everyones has played Breeze island and its just too samll and not enough chests.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
It's impossible to get into any of the US servers. D:

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Are the AU servers getting done as well? If so what time?

Demondue098

Tribute
Reaction score
I can only play weekends now :( Hope to play overgrown for the first time saturday :D And BTW Chad thank you and the staff so much for these amazing servers ! Keep up the good work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci