• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Will Gravey4rd remain #1 for 2 years? You decide!

Will Gravey4rd reign at number 1 for 2 years?

• Yes, he will!

Votes: 42 63.6%
  • Nope

Votes: 24 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mathijs3011

Platinum
Reaction score
Ugh no, huahwi is going to do a huge comeback and he'll get like 100 wins every day with his little fanboys.

jackson_murray

Platinum
Reaction score
(This might happen) Gravey4rd and some of the other top players will eventually quit since they have been play the game for a while now. And after time they will get bored and quit. That's my opinion

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm going to say that, if graveyard keeps no lifeing MCSG, He will stay high on the leaderboards but i don't know if he will be #1 for ever. New talent is coming, Like Huahwi, Darkrai202 these are people who need a chance to prove themself big time.

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Graveyard won't have it for 2 years because mcsg will close down before that happens.

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
Graveyard won't have it for 2 years because mcsg will close down before that happens.
You are kidding me right?
It will be years before the server will shut down. Also when i went to the meetup at Auckland ChadTheDj (The owner) said they made diamond and platinum donor a lifetime rank for a reason, and hes going to try and live up to that.

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
You are kidding me right?
It will be years before the server will shut down. Also when i went to the meetup at Auckland ChadTheDj (The owner) said they made diamond and platinum donor a lifetime rank for a reason, and hes going to try and live up to that.
Nah it's closing down like right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci