• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Will Make Youtube Channel Art (Banner)

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
Can I have a banner? I have 100+ subs, and I'll give you a shoutout.
I want my skin to be there, the MCSG logo, and 'Zinc' as text. You can choose the rest. My ign is Ziiinc.

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Can I have one? I have 600 subs and subed to you. And will give you a shoutout. Can it be like yours but my skin and one side me holding a shword and other side me holding a fishing rod? And in the middle it says UpdatinStatus . Also could the backrounds be Vallyside and SG Highway? Thanks man!

IGN: UpdatinStatus

Halfpoint

Experienced
Reaction score
Last edited:

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
you copied Huahwi's intro.
<------- Does not approve!

Reaction score
ok guys i have made a new youtube. You may unsub from me acidcloudproductions and sub to my new channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/Lunswaii

Anyway message me on my channel of what you want on your channel art and if you want it so that way i can keep track easier

So far i will do for updatinstatus,halfpoint,zinc

IFunnyBunnyHD

Career
Reaction score
ok guys i have made a new youtube. You may unsub from me acidcloudproductions and sub to my new channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/Lunswaii

Anyway message me on my channel of what you want on your channel art and if you want it so that way i can keep track easier

So far i will do for updatinstatus,halfpoint,zinc
This is bad, ur getting fake subscribers. You won't feel proud enough when u get fake ones rather then real.

Disgrace.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
This is bad, ur getting fake subscribers. You won't feel proud enough when u get fake ones rather then real.

Disgrace.
While I hate sub 4 subs, I think what he really wants is to attract the subscribers of other peoples channels to check out his videos, and he is offering a good product in return.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci