• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Will My Ban Dispute be Read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Flex

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello, I Recently Made A Ban Dispute With Obvious Proof That i Wasent Hacking, And it Hasent Even Been Noticed Yet, I See Mods Posting All Over The Forums, But My Ban Dispute That Had Obvious Proof i Was Not Hacking Hasent Even Been Noticed

Now, Im Not Trying To Insult The Staff Of The Server I Just Wanted To Make My Ban Dispute Noticed And Get Unbanned :)

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Please don't post threads like this. Moderators have a lot of jobs and I am sure they are working on it. A ban dispute can take up to 10 days to be reviewed. Be patient please :)

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
Be patient. Your Ban Dispute will be looked at. Mods don't just forgot to read something.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
After watching the video you certainly were not hacking

TheSouthGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
That is obviously not hacks I have even played with you before actually many times and I know for a fact you Don't Hack. If you need any help convincing mods/staff contact me I don't like people being banned unfairly, Recently my favourite Youtuber, ItsAustennn got banned perm. for kill aura.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
1. Moderators cannot do anything about ban disputes, it is the Sr. Staff's job.
2. Sr. Staff already has a ton of stuff to do plus the 100+ (estimate) ban disputes per day. Just give it time and it will be looked at.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci