• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Willing to edit your MCSG PVP Montage for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys! I love editing montages, so I'd thought it would be cool if I could edit some of yours. I will only be doing MCSG PVP Montages. I am going to edit your montages using Adobe Premiere if you any of you guys are wondering. I don't want to make you guys pay because I honestly think that no one would pay for such simple edits. But if you guys do want to support me (by paying :p), you can contact me on skype. I am not the best editor in the world, I don't know how to do those crazy edits. I only know the basics, but hey, it's free :p. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of those crazy and flash anyways.
I don't want to self-advertise or anything, but I highly recommend you to watch my montages to get an idea of how yours will be edited and to see if you like my editing style or not:

How this will work is you guys will either upload your clips online (Mediafire or any other free file hosting sites) or you guys can send me them through Skype. I don't know which one is more convenient. If you guys can think of an easier way to do it, please let me know! Another thing is that you guys have to credit me by putting my YT channel in your description. Also, making a montage is very time consuming, so be patient! Yours might not be finished in a day! The person who applies first is the one I am going to edit first (first comes first serve.) If I add you as a contact on Skype, then that means that you are the one next in line. If I don't add you, it does not mean that I haven't looked at your application. It just means that I am working on a montage and will contact you after I'm done!
If you guys want me to edit your MCSG Montage, please fill out the application provided below!

*NOTE: This application only includes basic information. Further questions will be asked through Skype, so it is important that you provide your Skype below!

Application:

Skype (so I can contact you):
Youtube channel:
Music for the Montage (make sure it's not copyrighted! I suggest getting music from Monstercat or NoCopyrightSounds):
Quality you want your montage to be rendered (1080p or 720p):
Any Questions/Comments (including additional requests, but not guaranteed I will do it):

Queue: (check mark = done)
1. TheSLICookieGamer
2. xExplore ✓
3. OpticFusionz_
4. TheTalkingMime
5. EMPTY

Last edited:

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
I use Premiere as well, I it seems like nobody else uses it :p

xExplore

Career
Reaction score
Skype (so I can contact you): xexplore.isback
Youtube channel: xExploreMC
Music for the Montage:
http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/43699975/file.html

Quality you want your montage to be rendered (1080p or 720p): 720p
Any Questions/Comments (including additional requests, but not guaranteed I will do it): I liked your Montage 'Believe' the best, so I hope you could make me something like that :3

Thanks in advance! :D

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
Skype (so I can contact you): footballfan2004
Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/OpticFusionzHD (Other channel got hacked, had like 1000 subs.
Music for the Montage (make sure it's not copyrighted! I suggest getting music from Monstercat or NoCopyrightSounds): To The Stars - Monstercat
Quality you want your montage to be rendered (1080p or 720p): 1080p
Any Questions/Comments (including additional requests, but not guaranteed I will do it): I love both of the montages, I hope you will do great on mine! (if you do mine)

TheTalkingMime

Spectator
Reaction score
Skype (so I can contact you): mimecraft_101 (miMe not miNe)
Youtube channel: TheTalkingMime
Music for the Montage (make sure it's not copyrighted! I suggest getting music from Monstercat or NoCopyrightSounds):
Quality you want your montage to be rendered (1080p or 720p): 720p
Any Questions/Comments (including additional requests, but not guaranteed I will do it): Nope :D

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Will contact you for my next montage that I am currently making.

TheSLICookieGamer

Spectator
Reaction score
dude not to rush u or anything but r u gonna start working on the montages soon? if u r plz send me a contact reqeust on skype

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
dude not to rush u or anything but r u gonna start working on the montages soon? if u r plz send me a contact reqeust on skype
Hey, I've been pretty busy lately, sorry! Also, I didn't really feel like making montages. Added you on Skype, and I'll start on it soon!

EDIT: I will not be accepting any other requests because school is starting soon!
Jaan, do you still want me to make a montage for you? I can still make it even when school starts.

Last edited:

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey, I've been pretty busy lately, sorry! Also, I didn't really feel like making montages. Added you on Skype, and I'll start on it soon!

EDIT: I will not be accepting any other requests because school is starting soon!
Jaan, do you still want me to make a montage for you? I can still make it even when school starts.
I need to put all the clips together first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci