• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wils' Texture Pack - Official Thread

Do you like it so far?

• Yes

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Nope

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • It's ok

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I'd totally download this, but
1. I don't think I can download it in less than an hour until I get home on sunday, lol
2. I don't know if my computer can handle this! I never tried 256 texture packs :S

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
So. I uploaded this. I think my computer may be dead.... Nice BTW, If only I had a better computer!

Reaction score
Download is up! (See the first post) It is very much a wip so things do look a little ugly when there is a mix of default minecraft textures and my textures. I wouldn't recommend playing using it atm but I am putting the download up so you can get a better look. If there are any textures you don't think are very good then please tell me and I will have a play around with them.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
*Clicks download*
*Goes outside to mow the lawn*
*Finishes, come back*
*Download 80% Complete*

Edit:

My Screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/P5eqw

The grass especially looked kinda different from what I saw of yours screenshots, but it was really, reeeeallly HD.
They took almost as long to upload as the resource pack did to upload ;-;
I counted how long it took to upload the second screenshot - A grand total of 67 seconds.
I tried uploading it directly as an in-message file. Didn't work. Did. Not. Work.

I literally went and got a bag of popcorn.
(I had to ask my sister where she put it, and she said next to my bed. She said "Yessss, chilllld, yesssss..... briiiiing mee the poopcornnnn.")

THIS IS HD AT ITS FINEST. OH MY GOODNESS. Y U DO DIS.

Last edited:
Reaction score
*Clicks download*
*Goes outside to mow the lawn*
*Finishes, come back*
*Download 80% Complete*

Edit:

My Screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/P5eqw

The grass especially looked kinda different from what I saw of yours screenshots, but it was really, reeeeallly HD.
They took almost as long to upload as the resource pack did to upload ;-;
I counted how long it took to upload the second screenshot - A grand total of 67 seconds.
I tried uploading it directly as an in-message file. Didn't work. Did. Not. Work.

I literally went and got a bag of popcorn.
(I had to ask my sister where she put it, and she said next to my bed. She said "Yessss, chilllld, yesssss..... briiiiing mee the poopcornnnn.")

THIS IS HD AT ITS FINEST. OH MY GOODNESS. Y U DO DIS.
Thanks, I don't know what you mean about the grass it looks the same as in my screens :/

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
I absolutely love this pack so far! It's absolutely beautiful, and I can't wait till you get more done!

I do, however have some constructive criticism.

I personally do not like the leaves. I feel that compared to the wood it looks... Not realistic enough. And it really looks like a pile of leaves rather than leaves on a tree.
(comparison)
I think it would look better if the leaves all faced downwards (or look as if they were drooping, if that makes any sense). Other than that, I honestly think it looks amazing! Seriously great work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci