• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Win $50.00 If You Solve This Puzzle! Good Luck!

Is this hard?

• Yes

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Kill me now

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
I know what you mean though that it's right in front of our faces but we just can't figure it out. And that's what I think it is, something that's so straight forward but we just can't connect the answer without that missing puzzle piece.
which makes it so much harder ;-;

we don't even know what we're trying to solve, other than that it's really simple apparently

DeOptiC

Tribute
Reaction score
Wait a minute,what is that guy looking at? hes kinda angry at something..

dq

District 13
Reaction score

we don't even know what we're trying to solve, other than that it's really simple apparently
after reading that i kinda figured it had nothing to do with the picture for a while

i thought maybe it was something hidden in the rules for the puzzle

Omri

Career
Reaction score
I've Been Looking at This Picture For An hour.

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
after reading that i kinda figured it had nothing to do with the picture for a while

i thought maybe it was something hidden in the rules for the puzzle
yea. it never says the picture is the riddle, only that it's "The starting point".

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score

Yes.. and imagine this guys. He is saying that we are thinking to hard.

Tip for everyone: I believe it doesn't require the internet for the first picture. Think basic and gather information just off the picture. Also guys think of it as this, you are stuck with this image without the internet, and figure out the next step.

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes.. and imagine this guys. He is saying that we are thinking to hard.

Tip for everyone: I believe it doesn't require the internet for the first picture. Think basic and gather information just off the picture. Also guys think of it as this, you are stuck with this image without the internet, and figure out the next step.
But somehow it's supposed to be super obvious that you've completed the first step. WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN

Omri

Career
Reaction score
exer60 Give US A clue I've Been Trying To Figure this Out For A Hour.This Is Going To ruin My World.What I Think Is That The Riddle Is That What He Ment Was That Within The Picture There Is A riddle And Step 2 Is To Be Determined once We Figure What The Riddle Is

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Since my initial glimpse at the picture, I was captivated by background. I swore there was something, and there was:

After looking at the art of this amazing artist— not only was I baffled, but as an artist myself, I understood that whether stereotypically beautiful or not, this is aesthetic — I saw that his art correlated in some ways; his art itself is the mythology he is creating —why I have to say, he is brilliant in that way.

Upon what I highlighted above, I found the following image:

http://gloom82.deviantart.com/art/Children-of-the-war-160699012

Guys behind him look pretty similar to the guys behind the guy looking at the west, the place he knew was home.

So, I think the puzzle is about Children of war. But even if it wasn't, the way the artist represents these children unforgettable, so specific and singular that in a way it still correlates. Also, in both images there are these web sort of structures, which correlates the environment to be the same. As said above, this is his mythology, so all his work could be connected, and this is just a piece of it.

exer60

Career
Reaction score
exer60 Give US A clue I've Been Trying To Figure this Out For A Hour.This Is Going To ruin My World.What I Think Is That The Riddle Is That What He Ment Was That Within The Picture There Is A riddle And Step 2 Is To Be Determined once We Figure What The Riddle Is
Sorry, no. I know you want the satisfaction you will get from solving this. :)
Maybe i'll add more prizes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci