• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Win an avatar! (Closed)

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
All you have to do is to write a stupid joke...I will pick out the 3 funniest jokes, which means that there's 3 winners :eek: The competition ends on saturday (7.12.2013)

Rules:
1. No hacked clients or bsm
2. No advertising
3. No teams

Some of my work!

Good luck!

Last edited:

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
firsthdjgkalf

I think of a joke in a sec

Edit:

Remembered a good one:

A little kid gets on a city bus, sits right behind the driver, and starts talking loudly, "If my dad was a bull and my mum a cow, I'd be a little bull."

The driver gets annoyed as the kids continues to yammer on. "If my dad was an rooster and my mum a hen, I would be a little chick."

The kid goes on and on with all the animals he knows, when finally, the bus driver yells, "What if your dad was a bum and your mum was a drunk?"

The kid smiles and says, "I'd be a bus driver."

DevilishNinja

Career
Reaction score
There once was an old couple who had been married for thirty years.
Every morning the old man would wake up and fart very hard, this annoyed his wife.
"You'll fart your guts out one of these days," she always complained.
After a particularly bad week the wife decided to have her revenge and got up early, placing some turkey giblets in the bed next to the old man's bum.
While making breakfast downstairs she heard his usual morning fart reverberate through the floorboards followed by a scream.
Twenty minutes later a rather shaken man came downstairs.
"You were right all along Missus," the old man says, "I finally did fart my guts out, but by the grace of God, and these two fingers, I managed to push 'em back in!"

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
Science fans, what is green and has 3 balls? E.T, the extra testicle.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Two little girls were arguing in class one day when their teacher came in.
"Girls, what's going on?" said the teacher.
"We found a $20 dollar bill and decided that whoever tells the biggest lie will get it" said one girl.
"Oh my goodness children. When I was your age I didn't even know what a lie WAS" the teacher said.
The kids gave her the $20 bill.

Reaction score
STEVE JUST GOT A DATE!Its with a creeper and he knew he blew it last time

XD sorry really bad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci