• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Win an iPad Mini & MCGamer Platinum!

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Waiiit can you still win if you dont live in the US? (I read the fine print and there is nothing there about other countries)

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
Do you need an x amout of followers on Twitter to have a chance of winning? I'm kind of new to Twitter, and I usually never tweet anything

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So uh what happens if you dont want to win the iPad but you want to win the donor?

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
Do you need an x amout of followers on Twitter to have a chance of winning? I'm kind of new to Twitter, and I usually never tweet anything
No, it doesnt matter how much followers you have, but you have to follow CubedHost, MCSGServers and retweet their tweet.

So uh what happens if you dont want to win the iPad but you want to win the donor?
In case you win iPad and you don't want one you can contact Chad that you only want to keep platinum rank I guess. Or just sell/donate it to someone you know that can't afford one.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Feels like one of those pop ups that try make you do a survey.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci