• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Win and Die!

Great Words?

• Total voters

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Me: Are u f**king kidding me

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't rage if I die once, or twice in a row, but, used to my skill and winning streaks before I went away for a month, I rage when I die in like 10-12 games consecutively!
same with me i remember once i died like 20+ games in a row and then i finally won. I slammed my keyboard and went to bed.... mad

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The maddest I've ever been was when I was on a huge losing streak. I found my mate mid game, and decided to Skype. I check to see if its clear, then pull out my headphones from my drawer. One side of them is completely ruined. .. "#%^}ing hell %#€£". I look back to my screen just in time to see a noob beat me to death. I threw the ruined headphones across the room, smashing into my wall, got up, walked overto my bed and started beating at my pillow.

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
The maddest I've ever been was when I was on a huge losing streak. I found my mate mid game, and decided to Skype. I check to see if its clear, then pull out my headphones from my drawer. One side of them is completely ruined. .. "#%^}ing hell %#€£". I look back to my screen just in time to see a noob beat me to death. I threw the ruined headphones across the room, smashing into my wall, got up, walked overto my bed and started beating at my pillow.
well thats not that bad compared to what i did i killed my sister.... jk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci