• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Windows 10 Teamspeak Poking

Status
Not open for further replies.

AviJess

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey so I just updated to Windows 10 today and it seems that on TS when you get poked the whole teamspeak pops up and it is very frustrating if you are in a game or are recording and the teamspeak app pops up because someone pokes you. I just want the sound.

Any suggestions :)

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Have you tried turning on quiet hours?

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey so I just updated to Windows 10 today and it seems that on TS when you get poked the whole teamspeak pops up and it is very frustrating if you are in a game or are recording and the teamspeak app pops up because someone pokes you. I just want the sound.

Any suggestions :)
get another monitor

use ts on phone

search through all settings/experiment to find solution

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Teamspeak did this on Windows 7 & 8 for me, personally.

Thank god I have two monitors now.

Other than that, I'd recommend posting on the Teamspeak forums, as Windows 10 is currently not stable and listed as a stable build on the Teamspeak website.

I would, at this point lock it, but I feel as a Mod you will know when it's appropriate to lock.

Good luck on your findings!

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Are u saying when someone pokes u for help u ignor it if ur in a game? WRECKED?
No, of course he wasn't. Not all pokes we get are for help... Often we get random pokes asking to join, or a friend that's poking us, these are things that can wait. If we get a report about a hacker, our duty as a staff member is to go deal with it as soon as possible, so we'd simply leave the game, and deal with it.

Although you probably just meant the comment as a joke, so. :p

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
No, of course he wasn't. Not all pokes we get are for help... Often we get random pokes asking to join, or a friend that's poking us, these are things that can wait. If we get a report about a hacker, our duty as a staff member is to go deal with it as soon as possible, so we'd simply leave the game, and deal with it.

Although you probably just meant the comment as a joke, so. :p
Ya it was a joke,I know him.

AviJess

Experienced
Reaction score
I just find it annoying how it gives me an alert, a sound, and it pops up ts all at the same time xD

AviJess

Experienced
Reaction score
I found out you have to just minimize it and it won't do that.
Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

Thread locked.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Hey, JessHD, I believe I've found a solution to your problem on another forum. This thread was written by someone named "Lumi".
Well, once again we have thisproblemagain.jpg

If poking is interrupting your matches then there's nobody to blame but yourself. You can either:

1. Close teamspeak

Or 2. Make your settings so that poking doesn't make the TS window jump to the front.

To do this, do the following:

1. Click settings -> options

2. Click the design tab.

3. Make sure the minimize to tray option is ticked

4. Click OK

Now when someone pokes you, all you see is dis!

EDIT:

I found out you have to just minimize it and it won't do that.
Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

Thread locked.

Oh. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci