• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Winds Of Change

Do you like the pirates/caverns theme

• Total voters

Nkwe

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks pretty bad for pvp but the ships are nice.. and its pretty good I guess for a solo build.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Looks pretty bad for pvp but the ships are nice.. and its pretty good I guess for a solo build.
Why do you think its bad for pvp? its pretty hard to judge pvp until its played, and it has plenty of open flat areas so the pvp aspect should hopefully be good

Nkwe

Diamond
Reaction score
Why do you think its bad for pvp? its pretty hard to judge pvp until its played, and it has plenty of open flat areas so the pvp aspect should hopefully be good
Well yea, I guess I have to play on it to really know but with all the water and pirate ships it seems to be quite a lot like Boombeard's Battle which I personally think is a really bad map for pvp.. but I obviously don't know what it's like because I haven't experienced playing on it first hand.

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
So beautiful! As a suggestion, maybe add more islands/Dried up land near the ships.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I mean more than you already have. A lot of water isn't the problem, it's just when there is so much uninterrupted water if you know what I mean.
I added as much as I can really (its in one of the update pics) any more and it would make it seem wierd that there are large ships around

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci