• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Winds Of Change

Do you like the pirates/caverns theme

• Total voters

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
A empty jungle. MY WORST NIGHTMARE!
Please fully read the thread before commenting, I stated before the top of the map is largely unaccessable, so the reason its largely empty, is you cant go there.. I may change my mind and allow people up there and add some stuff, but currently you cant go up there

Edit- Also if you are going to try and post something negative, please attempt to use correct grammar next time "An empty jungle. My Worst Nightmare!", purposely trying to hate on peoples maps isn't cool, fully read the threads and look at the positives. Thankyou for your time

TL;DR - Read the thread, you got it wrong.

Last edited:

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
Looks nice but just checking, if someone were to enderpearl up top is there still plenty of chests and loot for them to get? And they could also camp there the whole game. Maybe make the top more accesible and build up there. But looks great

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Looks nice but just checking, if someone were to enderpearl up top is there still plenty of chests and loot for them to get? And they could also camp there the whole game. Maybe make the top more accesible and build up there. But looks great
yeah thats what I have been considering, I was trying to make it impossible to enderpearl up but there isnt really a way for me to 100% stop people getting up there..

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
It would make the map better if people were able to get up there. Also, I'm a big fan of your youtube and if u ever wanna team on sg it would be cool :3

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
It would make the map better if people were able to get up there. Also, I'm a big fan of your youtube and if u ever wanna team on sg it would be cool :3
yeah sure if you see me in game just give me a shout and we can team :)

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yeah thats what I have been considering, I was trying to make it impossible to enderpearl up but there isnt really a way for me to 100% stop people getting up there..
Does the invisible half-door trick still work?

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Nvm, I did some research and found that it was fixed in 1.7.2.
you can use invisible blocks to stop people from enderpearling, but you can break them and enderpearl through, so in the upper section of the map, you could jump up, break the blocks and enderpearl through

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
you can use invisible blocks to stop people from enderpearling, but you can break them and enderpearl through, so in the upper section of the map, you could jump up, break the blocks and enderpearl through
Interesting. What do you mean by breaking blocks? Does MCSG's block breaking prevention system not prevent players from breaking these blocks?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci