• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Windwashed Cavern WIP

Would you like to see this map implamented into the servers?

• Total voters

Aktikon

Survivor
Reaction score
Very encouraging to know that someone besides ourselves like it! Thank you for replying!

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love it NICE WORK GUYS, keep it up! :D hope this makes it cause it looks great!

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
It looks great, but could we possibly get some screenshots with the default texture pack? If the buildings only look nice with certain texture packs, you're going to have problems, as the majority of people play with the default texture pack.

Aktikon

Survivor
Reaction score
It looks great, but could we possibly get some screenshots with the default texture pack? If the buildings only look nice with certain texture packs, you're going to have problems, as the majority of people play with the default texture pack.
Yes we've taken this idea into account already. Every area or piece we finished is looked over in the default texture pack. If we believe it looks worse, them we "fix" the problem. We'll have some default textures on the way soon though. :)

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
This is amazing, and as KRaidium said, take pictures with the default. My suggestion is post both types of pictures for comparison.

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
This is amazing, and as KRaidium said, take pictures with the default. My suggestion is post both types of pictures for comparison.

Aktikon

Survivor
Reaction score
A well thought idea! Once I upload the picture I'll do what you said.

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
Amazing! I reaaallly like it! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci