• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Winner Announcements In Hub?

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
If they only announced it only when I won, it definitely wouldn't spam the chat. :(

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
As it was previously mentioned, it would cause unnecessary spam on the hub, thats something we don't want do we?

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
I didn't even think about how much this would spam the chat in bigger servers, in AU we only have 25 servers so it wouldn't be too bad.

As said above, it might spam the chat as there are hundreds of servers depending on the region. Likewise, ZedChase and MCTF2 would be difficult to work in.

However, this actually made me think of an adaptation to this.
You know when you join a lobby and the chat automatically displays the voting options? Well it also displays the previous maps played, but this goes slightly unnoticed. What if we were to add a third line of text? Maybe:

"Last Round Won By: GotCubes"
Good idea! The only thing is that the winner might get targetted, but that's good in a way, obviously if you're winning you're finding it quite easy, having people target you might be more of a challenge :p

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I think with all the spam that pK creates, the 'spam' that this feature creates won't be so bad :p

Jadiouu

Platinum
Reaction score
The idea sounds good but as many have stated it would bring so much spam in the biggest Hubs (US, EU). On the smaller ones it would be good. I do think that Cube's idea would be nice.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Am I the only one who actually likes this idea? xD

TheKnightGamingHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It sounds like a good idea for the Survival Games but as others previously said it would spam the hub and you wont be able to see what someone like your friend is typing because it will just be spamming
"Bob123 just won on Breeze island!"
"theknight852 just won on sg4!"
"TheCornStealer just won on Holiday resort!"
and so on and so forth so no I dont think it is a good idea,but it does sound good at first but when you think about it it's not really a good idea. Sorry if you really wanted that. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci