• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Winning a match-Points

Do you want this to be included in mcsg

• Total voters

Noah|Quno23

Survivor
Reaction score
Do you always feel low on points but have a decent amount of wins? Well this can be because you don't kill very many people sometimes you just kill 1 person to win the match and you might only get five points for that. I think there should be a rewarding system in winning. I think the reward should be a certain amount of points depending on what chad chooses if he uses this idea. Thanks for reading this and i hope you agree with me.

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
I can honestly see this being added, but I would think the amount of points earned should be decently low.

Harmonicat

Experienced
Reaction score
Another solution is to kill people ingame...

Points tend to show overall how you do in PVP, I'm perfectly happy without them being rewarded at the ends of rounds. Frankly, points aren't even necessary as they don't really do anything (Besides sponsoring). They tend to be used more for bragging rights.

I wouldn't mind if they did this, but I don't see it as a must-have.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Or perhaps the more people you kill in a single match, the more points you get?
Example

You kill 1 person with 100 points, and get 5.
You kill a second person with 100 points, and get 7.
You kill a third person with 100 points, and get 10.
You kill a fourth person with 100, and get 15.
Et cetera. Keep in mind that the current points system is based off of percentages, which is why I included how many points the theoretical person has.

However, the issue with this would be that people lose more points, faster. There was another thing but I forgot what it was while I was typing >_<

Another system would be that the later on in a game you kill someone, the more points you get, and the system also factors in what type of equipment they had when they died, or how many kills they had gotten that game. That would make dying more "expensive", and staying alive longer more valuable. In addition, people who want a lot of points would prefer longer games, as they gain more points that way, meaning that they also prefer maps that take longer to finish.

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
Points don't matter there only used for selfish reasons. Some people may care about points but if you really care about points just get a sword and go kill people.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
I hate points. I bounty them at any time K can.

Reaction score
I believe it would be cool to get some points, like 10 - 50 points for winning but not much. I like to use points when I am in a call with my friend and they jokingly say something funny, like 'haha you died first! :p' and I'd be like "You are next!" and just bounty them like 1,000 points. It's funny, love to see my friends reactions. I think this could be a great addition into the game. :)
However on the downside it could make it more competitive to win, because now you are actually getting a prize besides just winning. Also a lot of people don't even like points, I guess they don't play with friends often and sponsor away all their points or something, but I could see this being added :D That would be awesome haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci