• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Winning

Do you like the idea?

• yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • no

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

CaptainPicklez

Tribute
Reaction score
I think it would be cool if we had the ability to team up with a person from our own district, and in the end when only the two are left, they both win, however it would be cool if it wasnt announced untill after the first night, and there was a 50% chance of it happening, like in the hunger games, where katniss thought that peeta was against him, but in the end they teamed up and won. Any thoughts? or holes in my idea? reply!

Attachments

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was thinking the same but without the annouce, it would work like so:

If someone from the same district as you are the last 2 in deathmatch you would win 150% of your normal points.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It is the the survival games, not the hunger games

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I'd rather not encourage teams further.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
That doesn't make them any less pathetic, really. There's nothing worse than having full iron armour and a diamond sword and then getting owned by a 4 person team with leather armour and wooden swords.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That doesn't make them any less pathetic, really. There's nothing worse than having full iron armour and a diamond sword and then getting owned by a 4 person team with leather armour and wooden swords.
I'm going to stop you right there and say, that's your problem, if you decide to play alone for what ever reason, you run the risk of getting teamed, you can't say they are pethetic because you can not tell me you have NEVER teamed r truced with anyone. Even if you didn't that's how people like to play games e.g myself, I only enjoy game when there is a team aspect, I HATE solo games like campaigns they are just boring.

You can continue to hate on teams but in the end there is no way to stop them.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I'm going to stop you right there and say, that's your problem, if you decide to play alone for what ever reason, you run the risk of getting teamed, you can't say they are pethetic because you can not tell me you have NEVER teamed r truced with anyone. Even if you didn't that's how people like to play games e.g myself, I only enjoy game when there is a team aspect, I HATE solo games like campaigns they are just boring.

You can continue to hate on teams but in the end there is no way to stop them.
Okay, I've made myself seem really stupid here, but I'll try to explain what I meant.

2 person teams? They're alright, fair enough, you've got one friend with you. Any more than that is ridiculous and if you need that many people with you to win, you can't be very good. I only team with people if it will save my life ingame, or I offer a team with Theoretically every time I see him because I lurv him.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay, I've made myself seem really stupid here, but I'll try to explain what I meant.

2 person teams? They're alright, fair enough, you've got one friend with you. Any more than that is ridiculous and if you need that many people with you to win, you can't be very good. I only team with people if it will save my life ingame, or I offer a team with Theoretically every time I see him because I lurv him.
So what if you had 2 friends you want to play, you have to only play with one or it's ridiculous?

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Would you like to be by yourself against a 3 person team?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci