• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wins arent counting

Reaction score
So I won 3 games in a row today on the following maps, Holiday Resort, Turbulence, and Return to MoonBase 9. However, the one on Holiday Resort didn't count so what should I do because this has happened twice and I only got some proof on this one occasion, so am I just ripped off of the win or what do I do?

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hopefully Col_StaR his post on the following thread should answer your questions: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/sg-wins-arent-counting.175151/page-2#post-1868942.

Truthfully, it really depends on the issue that is occurring.
If the wins are being cached, but not pushed to the LB's or to the stats server at all, then maybe your wins will be added after the fix. However, if the issue is that the game is not registering wins at all, then we have no way of knowing that you actually won the game, thus we can't add that win to your stats.
This thread won't be locked yet, as I would like multiple opinions / confirmations first on this issue. We are trying to figure out which maps exactly are suffering from this issue, and Holiday Resort had not been reported to us yet. Are there any other players out there who can back up his statement for this specific map, and or any others that we are not aware of yet?

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
At this point in time, we cannot give you a definite answer yet. But as explained above;

• If the wins are being cached, but not pushed to the LB's or to the stats server at all, then maybe your wins will be added after the fix.
  • If the issue is that the game is not registering wins at all, then we have no way of knowing that you actually won the game, thus we can't add that win to your stats.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci