• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wins before your name when talking

Should wins get writen in talk like points?

• Yes!

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • No!

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think it should be writen your wins before your name to! Most people only look at the points when teaming (Why bothering with /records Notch) This would help people to not bother too much about points! This will show the real skills. (As alot of highpoints have got them by /set bounty and alot of highwins have lost alot of points of it) Who do agree?

Aellios15

Experienced
Reaction score
i think keeping it the way it is, is the best.. if you take away the points bounty would be useless
He's not saying anything about taking points away. He's just suggesting that the game display your Wins in front of your name in game. This could be done with the current system still intact; displaying both bounty and wins.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He's not saying anything about taking points away. He's just suggesting that the game display your Wins in front of your name in game. This could be done with the current system still intact; displaying both bounty and wins.
Or even not displaying points at all? You could still have points that you could check with a command (and therefore would still be able to be bountied onto people, maybe they'll come up for another use for it), just the number in front of your name will be wins, not points.

Also, I first talked about this idea, he made a post about it : P Credit?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This will show the real skills.
No it won't, it would just highlight people who have a lot of time on their hand.

The only way to work out that somebody has skill is by calculating their win/lose ratio - k/d ratio. Wins and bounty both show nothing, and if only one of those were to be displayed next to our names I'd say bounty due to the fact that it takes effort to keep up, even though a lot of /top players were bountied on. Wins just gradually go up.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Isnt that gonna be a long name in the chat?

(14)(1160)CandyFTW

ObitOn

Spectator
Reaction score
YOU LIED!
you only got 14 wins and 1160 points...
:p

PS: nice score

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Isnt that gonna be a long name in the chat?

(14)(1160)CandyFTW
Like I said before, it wouldn't have to also show your score, it could just swap roles with the points. The wins would hold more meaning than the points would, though.

And zuko:

Maybe they could just remove the points, as they are meaningless (and yet still hold significance), and instead put the number of wins in front of your name? Then there wouldn't be any meaningless points, and everyone can brag correctly, lol.

I think it should be writen your wins before your name to! Most people only look at the points when teaming (Why bothering with /records Notch) I will post a suggestion about it.
Not that it matters XD

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe they could just remove the points, as they are meaningless (and yet still hold significance), and instead put the number of wins in front of your name? Then there wouldn't be any meaningless points, and everyone can brag correctly, lol.
[/spoiler]
But I dont like to team with random nooby guys, and if my suggestion dont come, at least keep the points before your name!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci