• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Winter Confessions!

Bree

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there MCGamer! Bree here coming with a very special post that I hope you will enjoy! The winter season is upon us and Christmas is nearing closer with every passing day which is very exciting! Also, may be listening to Christmas music while writing this! ^-^

Okay back to the point. I want to make sure that I let my friends know how much they mean to me and how they've helped me through out my time as a staff member on the MCGamer Network. Even if you aren't on this thread I want you all to know that I love you and I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season, even though it's only the third of December, but oh well!

Andrew - Ah, the weirdo from the desert. Andrew, I love you and you mean so much to me! Thank you for always making me smile and for always being there for me. Even if I had a frown and was in the worst mood you wouldn't stop talking to me until you knew I was alright.

Liam - Liam (L-eye-am)! My favorite british person! Thank you for making me laugh and welcoming me even when I wasn't a moderator. You and I have been friends for a bit and congrats on being a mod for over a year, you're getting old! Jk but I still love you, come to America so we can hang!

Aaron - Aaron! Pal! Amigo! Boy it's been a hectic ride but thank you for sticking with me and being a good friend. I appreciate you and what you do for me, it makes me happy. I hope you're doing alright and we better talk real soon!

Cerorianub - My one and only mod buddy! Whats up nubster?! How are ya? Thank you for being a good friend and always being open to helping me out. Whether it be with mod stuff or with personal stuff I can trust you and I appreciate what you have done for me! Keep up the nubby-ness!

Chandelle - Chandelley!! Oh my goodness it's been a bumpy ride but you kept me grounded. I felt comfortable with asking you for help and you never ceased to make me laugh. We sang iCarly songs and I truly treasure that moment with you. Thank you for being you Chandelley!

Franky - Franky!! My favorite AU mod and harry potter lover! You are literally the reason I am going through junior year with out pulling my hair out. You and your sidekick (Nicki) are the power duo that do not cease to make me laugh and put a smile on my face. Never lose your sass!

Andreas - Ah my bro! You're really awesome and I think that we would get along if you weren't so rude but it's okay because I still love you. Whether you like it or not we're buds and you can't say anything about it. Love you Andreas!!

Ryan - My tumblr addict good friend! Thank you for being you and always making me laugh and smile. You never cease to find something amazing on tumblr to send to me when I'm having a bad day. I hope we become closer and continue to be friends!

ItsTrippyHippie - You are so fun and honestly we need to talk more because we haven't talked in a while but you're still a really good friend of mine. I hope you continue to make me laugh and I look forward to playing mc with you sometime soon!

Kat - How could I forget about my favorite feline? You are so sweet and pretty and I hope we can continue to be friends. I adore how you always make me smile and always have a way of cheering up not only me but the people around you. Keep it up! Meow!

Kaylie - Oh you Dorkle Fin! You're such a Yeti Lover! I remember when we first talked to each other and immediately clicked. I love our sessions of just hanging and watching old Spongebob episodes together, it makes me very happy. I hope we continue to be good friends and I think we should collaborate again. I love you!

Levi - Levi my favorite potato! I love you so much and I don't think you'll ever understand all that you have done for me. Like seriously you are the most amazing friend and you are so supportive of everything I do and everything I want to do. Thank you for being you and never stop!

Luna - Kitten! You are so sweet and crazy and your haircut is absolutely perfect! I hope and really hope we meet one day and watch Netflix until we both pass out on a couch. I really hope to talk to you again real soon and I hope we continue to be best friends for a long time! Love you lots!

Jackson - You are literally the only person that responds to my snapchats, so thank you! I hope we become even better friends then what we already are. You make me really happy and I want you to know that I love you. Lets become really good friends and never stop talking!

Michael - May or may not have just followed you when I was getting the link to you forum page. You are my favorite and I know this because you were the very first moderator I ever had contact with. You are so nice and you've always supported me when I needed it the most. Thank you for being an amazing person and friend. I love you!

Logan - My spanish speaking pal! I love you, you little strange bundle of joy and weirdness. You make me really happy and I hope we can become even better friends. You have been there for me when I've needed someone and I really hope we never stop being friends. Thank you for being you and helping me through tough times.

Eden - Okay yea we haven't talked in a while but you are one of the most amazing people I have ever met. You always make me smile and you never hesitate to help me when I need it. I hope you're enjoying your new position and I hope you do lots of things to make others happy. Don't forget to be happy yourself, love you!

Isaac - You've always been so nice to me and I've always appreciated the times where you helped me with stuff that I needed help on, like homework. I hope we continue to be friends and I wish you luck on Sr. Mod. I love you lots Isaac and keep doing you!

Upward - Charles!!! Oh my goodness you were there for me when I first got mod and were one of the first friends I ever made on this staff team. I want you to know that no matter how many times you say I don't hate you I love you very much and I value you as a good friend!

Vlad - Hey there pal! We haven't been talking for that long but I really hope that we continue to talk and help our relationship grow. You are also the only person that replies to my snapchats and thank you for that! Keep being you and being awesome!

Yannisha - #Brannick Oh my we are such weird friends. I'm thankful for your constant snapchats and always having a smile on your face no matter how annoying your hair is. I love it, I love you. Please never stop being yourself Yannroos, I hope we stay friends for a while!

Pyrrhic - Last but absolutely not least my bestest friend in the entire world! We met shortly after I become a mod and I'm so happy for you and how you got Sr. Mod. I'm so lucky to have a friend like you in my life and trust me when I say that one of these days, birthday buddy, we will meet and go shopping together. I promise! I hope we never split up and I hope we continue to be best friends, I love you pal!

If I missed you I'm sorry but I want you all to know that I love you. If any of you need anything do not hesitate to talk to me and I'll gladly help you out! I hope you all are having a wonderful day/night/afternoon, whatever time it is for you. Have a good rest of your week and your weekend and your New Years and Christmas and Hanukah and all that fun stuff! Continue to be a great community and continue to make others smile!

Bree out!

Last edited:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Andreas - Ah my bro! You're really awesome and I think that we would get along if you weren't so rude but it's okay because I still love you. Whether you like it or not we're buds and you can't say anything about it. Love you Andreas!!
You're really awesome and I think that we would get along if you weren't so rude but it's okay because I still love you.
I think that we would get along if you weren't so rude
LMAO you woulda thought

Thanks for tagging me, sis <3

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Aww Bree, you're so great c: We all love ya!

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
This is really kind of you Bree. You are a wonderful staff member and friend. You're a great person to talk to and you're a lot of fun. <3

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
OMFG! BREE! I LOVE YOU! UGHHHH! <33333333

Bree, you are goals.

PassTheRod

Platinum
Reaction score
Well i mean winter wasnt 6 months ago for aaussies or anything xD

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My one and only mod buddy! Whats up nubster?! How are ya? Thank you for being a good friend and always being open to helping me out. Whether it be with mod stuff or with personal stuff I can trust you and I appreciate what you have done for me! Keep up the nubby-ness!
Is that all I am to you?

Just a nub?

:c

Jk ily Bree <3

Lunarist

Quantum
Reaction score
BREE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. YOU ARE AMZING AND I CAN'T EXPRESS THAT IN WORDS.

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
Aw birthday buddy, we will do all the shopping when we meet!!! Love ya!

Frankyy

Career
Reaction score
Aw Bree!!!
Nicky and myself are always here for you, When you need is!! <3

Reaction score
Vlad - Hey there pal! We haven't been talking for that long but I really hope that we continue to talk and help our relationship grow. You are also the only person that replies to my snapchats and thank you for that! Keep being you and being awesome!
<333333
ilyyyyy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci