• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Winter Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoToTheSatan

Tribute
Reaction score
Since I have the permissions from Simey, the original maker of Holiday Resort, I want to make Winter Resort. The winter version of Holiday Resort. It's because I've always wanted to be a map maker, but I'm really bad at building and i want to start of like this. I also hate it when Holiday Resort loses because there is Freeze Island or Demon's Breeze (Two maps from the originally Breeze Island) who wins. I'm going to start of by today and I hope it's going to be a nice map, and I also hope it's going to be added. :)

Simey's permissions:
WinterResortPermissions.png

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
No. Holiday resort is fine how it is. Unless you drastically change it, I can see this going nowhere but down.

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No. It's bad enough someone suggested Hell Resort or whatever it's called. We don't need any more cheap knockoff maps like this, because not only are they unnecessary, but hardly anyone wants them on the servers. Sorry, but it seems like the amount of creativity on the servers has really dropped since the beginning of the year.

GoToTheSatan

Tribute
Reaction score
No. It's bad enough someone suggested Hell Resort or whatever it's called. We don't need any more cheap knockoff maps like this, because not only are they unnecessary, but hardly anyone wants them on the servers. Sorry, but it seems like the amount of creativity on the servers has really dropped since the beginning of the year.

Yeah, I agree, but if you say it like this I ain't gonna stop making this map untill both Freeze Island and Demon's Breeze are deleted. Otherwise the thing you're saying won't be fair against the guy with the idea for Hell Resort and me, because they are in the same group of maps and they due are chosen as playable maps and Hell Resort and Winter Resort will not be. That seems really unfair to me and if my map isn't going to be playable for this reason you're saying, than im going to complain by Chad and see what he says.

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree, but if you say it like this I ain't gonna stop making this map untill both Freeze Island and Demon's Breeze are deleted. Otherwise the thing you're saying won't be fair against the guy with the idea for Hell Resort and me, because they are in the same group of maps and they due are chosen as playable maps and Hell Resort and Winter Resort will not be. That seems really unfair to me and if my map isn't going to be playable for this reason you're saying, than im going to complain by Chad and see what he says.
Sorry if I exaggerated my point, I was just trying to say that we really don't need any more maps like this.

GoToTheSatan

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry if I exaggerated my point, I was just trying to say that we really don't need any more maps like this.

Yeah, i will stop making it. I just got a new idea in my head about a map. But i still think its unfair with freeze island and demons breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci