• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Winter Shutterland

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
Out with the old...and in with the new.
Some of you may recognize me from my map "74th Hunger Games Arena". Well, that's gone, over, and done with :rolleyes:. I've begun working on a new map that I'm calling..."Winter Shutterland". The basic idea is essentially a lovely, heartwarming winter wonderland, gone bad. Picture a cold winters night, houses here and there, windows shut, an ominous feeling. Hot chocolate stands deserted, snow falling everywhere, there's no one left to hear you, and even if they did...they would never, ever care enough to actually venture out and help. They're so scared, that some of them spend their whole lives sitting in the dark, wondering what might have been...until they die, in their rocking chair.

Aside from all this creepy stuff, this map is going to be amazing. I tried so hard to replicate 74 exactly as in the books that I didn't really pay enough attention to the Survival Games aspect, and even more that that, I wasn't able to use my imagination. With Winter Shutterland, I have this incredible picture in my head that I created myself, and I'm going to use that as my guideline. And I can also make any changes to it that I want to. This is my own, completely original idea and I'm so excited to be working on it!

I'm planning on finishing Winter Shutterland in time for the holidays. As my summer is jam packed, I'll actually probably have more time to work on it in the fall, but I promise I'll have some screenshots posted by August at the latest.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci