• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Winter version of EVERY map?

You like the idea?

• Yea! Awesome

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Yes, except the ice. No ice.

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • No thanks

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, so december's coming. And I was thinking maybe we could replace most maps with winter versions. The only difference would be water is ice. And grass is snow. Or maybe not the ice. But I think this little edit could be an AMAZING feature! Only problem would be who would spend all this time revamping these maps? Well... I will. I'll replace all grass with winter grass, and maybe water be ice. Ok so tell me what you think? I want to know now so I can begin work.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do you know how much effort there is going to be put into this................. bad idea, maybe a winter Hub?
I agree with Zana. Taking out all the maps, editing ALL of them, then putting them back in might take a lot of work. A winter hub might be easier.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do you know how much effort there is going to be put into this................. bad idea, maybe a winter Hub?
I see were you're coming from, but laziness is no reason to not do something!

Zana

Career
Reaction score
I see were you're coming from, but laziness is no reason to not do something!
alright, they can do it but, what you should see is that when they edited all them maps... Winter is over...

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Just saying, it wouldn't be hard to do. at all

select arena with world edit

//replace grass snow

//replace water ice

or the block id's. Wouldn't take more then 5 minutes a map.

So yeah, this could happen, Would be pretty cool, but for maybe only a fortnight or so?

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just saying, it wouldn't be hard to do. at all

select arena with world edit

//replace grass snow

//replace water ice

or the block id's. Wouldn't take more then 5 minutes a map.

So yeah, this could happen, Would be pretty cool, but for maybe only a fortnight or so?
Dangit he knows my secret...

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To be honest, just replacing grass with snow and water with ice won't do the trick. And also, of you say every, that would include demons breeze!

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To be honest, just replacing grass with snow and water with ice won't do the trick. And also, of you say every, that would include demons breeze!
Ok, so december's coming. And I was thinking maybe we could replace most maps with winter versions. The only difference would be water is ice. And grass is snow. Or maybe not the ice. But I think this little edit could be an AMAZING feature! Only problem would be who would spend all this time revamping these maps? Well... I will. I'll replace all grass with winter grass, and maybe water be ice. Ok so tell me what you think? I want to know now so I can begin work.
I didn't say every! Checkmate.
But suggestions do you have that would help with winter?

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Well lets get the 'unofficial official' building team that everyone loves because they make all the best maps, I bet they can make amazing winter revamps on all the maps just like their amazing revamp for the current lobby right guys?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci