• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Winter Wonderland | 14% Done

Native

District 13
Reaction score
IGN (For your head): NativeTalent
Last name (Can be anything): Talent
1-6 digit code: 1337
What you think of the map (Don't be afraid to use constructive criticism): I think with a little work this could turn out to be an amazing map. I love all the open area I see

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
It's quite good seeing that it's 14% done.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN (For your head): ThappleTree
Last name (Can be anything): Lovemuffin
1-6 digit code: 009001
What you think of the map (Don't be afraid to use constructive criticism): Needs terraforming, and LOTS more detail, but has potential, and I like snow maps :3

conreuss

Diamond
Reaction score

Application for Cabin:
IGN (For your head):conreuss
Last name (Can be anything):Figglea
1-6 digit code:911
What you think of the map (Don't be afraid to use constructive criticism):I think it has potential, but it just needs more details. Just Keep working On it :)

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys, I have a huge announcement to make....
This map as just gonna go back 4% as the map was covered in lava and griefed a bit. It will take us 2 days to fix it.
If you did this or know who did please report to us. This was really annoying cause we can't get on with the map
I has copy of map guise!

AbelJauregui

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: 5Hfanboy
Last name: Jauregui
1-6 digit code: 143269
What you think of the map (Don't be afraid to use constructive criticism): I think that the idea of the map is very unique. It really stands out from the other maps. I see this being a future map on the servers of MCSG.

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN (For your head): NitroNinja590
Last name (Can be anything): Sneaky
1-6 digit code: 590
What you think of the map (Don't be afraid to use constructive criticism): The mountain looks really good so far and the cabins do as well, I'm excited to see what the terraforming will look like; seeing as there isn't much so far.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci