• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[WIP] Jericho

Reaction score
Having downloaded it I think the big structures are nice but the smaller houses and other builds look aweful, it would be great if you could add some detail to them as they are flat and seriously ugly

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The corn looks pretty meh tbh. I think it should be more like the houses. Made of stone. It also needs to be more unique.

Kerbals

Platinum
Reaction score
Having downloaded it I think the big structures are nice but the smaller houses and other builds look aweful, it would be great if you could add some detail to them as they are flat and seriously ugly
That is the poor person district. Those buildings aren't supposed to look nice. Poor people don't live in nice houses.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Too lazy to check all the pictures by clicking, could you embed them into the thread? <3

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks really good guys! Except this part: You can pull a lever then these anvils fall, which looks cool, but means your the ONLY person in the entire castle for the rest of the match! And thats a little OP.
2013-08-02_09.01.05.png

M

MrKorrenian

So this is what happened to that map. Good looks anyways. Hope to see it added.

Reaction score
That is the poor person district. Those buildings aren't supposed to look nice. Poor people don't live in nice houses.
I'm trying to give you some constructive criticism to help you improve your map. Try not ignoring what I say and improve it because I do have some idea of what I'm talking about and those buildings are not detailed enough or good enough quality for MCSG.

madwink

Platinum
Reaction score
I may try this map with a lot of people and see how it goes

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm trying to give you some constructive criticism to help you improve your map. Try not ignoring what I say and improve it because I do have some idea of what I'm talking about and those buildings are not detailed enough or good enough quality for MCSG.
Did you not read what he said? It's the poor person district where the houses are SUPPOSED to be flat and ugly.

Anyways I really like the map. Good job! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci