• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[WIP]Map for Survival Games with ancient buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
the cornucopia is better then my ideas where
this should be a great map that will make the server even more prospered

ihavesparklez

Tribute
Reaction score
What happened?! No posts since the 11th?! I love this map! Keep going and send it into zombietracker!!!!

Rimevan

Spectator
Reaction score
What happened?! No posts since the 11th?! I love this map! Keep going and send it into zombietracker!!!!
For now the project is down since one of us is very busy at the moment (and I were very busy with exams the past few
weeks). We will probably go on with this project in the future, but not for now=/ More things have been done though than you think=)

Thanks for the enthusiasm!

Rimevan

Rimevan

Spectator
Reaction score
Hooray for holiday! :D We have plenty of time again, so we started building on the map. A new picture for you:

We highly appreciate comments and tips, especcialy since we have some trouble with making the terrain interesting. If you've got some ideas for terrain and buildings (Maya-style, temples and such), don't hesitate and just post it!

Edit: We've changed our texturepack to default to make sure it always looks awesome (instead of having to use a texturepack).

Rimevan

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We just realized that our map is actually too small.. We want to build a glass wall with a diameter of 500 (minimum size) but we don't know which mod allows us to do so: we haven't ever used mods. Does anyone know how to make such a dome quickly?

Rimevan
Get world edit. If you get it then stand in the middle of the cornocopia and type //hsphere glass 500,500,500

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Yech, vanilla terrain.
Get world edit. If you get it then stand in the middle of the cornocopia and type //hsphere glass 500,500,500
Dude, the thread's over a year old.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci