• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wish me luck!

MStrausPlayzMC

Tribute
Reaction score
So I've been working on my mod app for three weeks now and I'm up to 2384 words. I'm going to spend most of my time working on it now. I plan on posting it around the first of next month or so. So please guys wish me luck and if there is anything you can tip me at I'd really appreciate it.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Thread moved to "Community corner". Have a lovely day and I wish you lucky, you sure have put in enough effort! But don't "over-complicate" things, the interview is the most important!

Walrus Warrior

Experienced
Reaction score
Always be honest, proof-read, and never be disappointed if it gets declined. There's always more chances: if you do happen to be declined, just wait a few months before re-applying so the staff sees that you've had time to improve. (It also doesn't look good if you re-apply directly after having already made an application).

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
So I've been working on my mod app for three weeks now and I'm up to 2384 words. I'm going to spend most of my time working on it now. I plan on posting it around the first of next month or so. So please guys wish me luck and if there is anything you can tip me at I'd really appreciate it.
Whoa, that's a lot of words! Mind topped 2.4k at one point..!

I can see you've put a lot of effort in and therefore I wish you good luck!

2mccookie2

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey Straus,

I hope you have the best of luck! Although I'm sure it's not about how many words you put into your application (probably recommended) but more about the amount of effort you put in your application.

Good luck!

~2mccookie2

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
If you make it, you are the hard working soldier.;)

If you didn't, it's the effort that counts. ;)

MStrausPlayzMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Thank you guys so much for all the good wishes. I'm gonna do my best to get it for all of you. Hopefully you guys will see a post about me getting it soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci