• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Woah I haven't introduced myself yet!

TheKnightGamingHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys it's knight!So today it hot me I haven't introduced myself to the MCSG community yet so here it is:
My name is Knight or Sam whichever you like :D.I am the king of all the knights, as a knight we are kind of like baccas,we love to bash heads but we HATE baccas they are are filthy creatures that all they do is kill and steal your raw fish! But enough about knights time to get into my real life...
I am in the 6th grade, I love to play games, I do sports, I like to beat up my brother :), and I also play the clarinet. I love to watch baseball it is my favorite sport I started watching baseball when I was 9 years old after I started watching it and playing it i've gone back. I love computers I find them amazing.I'm on skype alot add me if you need someone to talk to i'm your guy (My skype: the_knight_852). My favorite food is cheese burgers, my favorite color is bright neon green, and my favorite movie would have to be anything that has Adam Sandler in it xD.
I hope this helped you get to know a little bit about me! :D <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci