• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wolves for MAP 2 (SPAWN EGGS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hysix

Spectator
Reaction score
So it's pretty self explanatory. Since map 2 is a superflat world, it's all plains biome. So add spawn wolf eggs to chests (probably the better chests). Players still need bones to tame them, so it's really not overpowered at all. Just as lucky as finding a wolf in map 1 really.

Thoughts?

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
indeed. I like the idea. but it would be overpowered if you camp at the corn. >.>
Spawn rate should be 0.05% or something

Hysix

Spectator
Reaction score
Naw, it wouldn't be overpowered because you wouldn't get bones that way or the meat to heal your dogs/breed them. If the eggs had a spawn rate of either iron ingots or diamonds, I think it be ideal.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Naw, it wouldn't be overpowered because you wouldn't get bones that way or the meat to heal your dogs/breed them. If the eggs had a spawn rate of either iron ingots or diamonds, I think it be ideal.
0.05% is high enough >.>
It must be rare.

Hysix

Spectator
Reaction score
So you're saying I'd have to check 200 chests to find 1 egg? Seems quite ridiculous, and I'm not so sure why it would have to be rare. Wolves aren't easy to tame and they die in a couple hits.

I think a low rate of the eggs would just cause more frustration to the one that found it when their wolf dies in 5 minutes after taking 3 games to see an egg anyways.

If you're refering to them being rare for the sake of realism, that I can understand.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
So you're saying I'd have to check 200 chests to find 1 egg? Seems quite ridiculous, and I'm not so sure why it would have to be rare. Wolves aren't easy to tame and they die in a couple hits.

I think a low rate of the eggs would just cause more frustration to the one that found it when their wolf dies in 5 minutes after taking 3 games to see an egg anyways.

If you're refering to them being rare for the sake of realism, that I can understand.
Do you want people to carry 20 eggs?

Hysix

Spectator
Reaction score
No one will have the bones to tame them even if they use them unless they go mob hunt. And if they had a diamond spawn rate, they'd rarely have more than one if any at all.

And Mike seeing how you're just giving an opinion with no reason behind it your comment really isn't helpful.

cbeeston1

Survivor
Reaction score
I think it should only be 1-3 egg per chest and a 20% rate chance. You wont be able to use them until night so camping corn would not be a big problem. Skeletons spawn at night not day. At the second night camping corn would be easy, if the game is still going by then, most likely all alive would have over powered armor.

Gaadude123

Spectator
Reaction score
anyone else killed a person that had a spawn egg? I killed someone who had a skeleton spawner egg, i dont know if its a glitch or what.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It doesn't fit with the theme of the map. We're in a city... there are no wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci