• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wood sword or Stone axe???

Status
Not open for further replies.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay. Stone axes have more durability but if you use an axe for anything but chopping wood it uses 2 durability therefore axes have less durability less, they cant block hit, they cant block arrows, and it feels weird. Sword are the way to go!

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Wood sword for block hitting noobs like me! :)
Block hitting is not "nooby". It is a tactic like any other tactic there is. For example, I could say that the "Fishing rod technique" is nooby but really, it is not. It can be hard to and just because others can't do it, does not mean that it is nooby. Good day. For me, Wood sword.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Block hitting is not "nooby". It is a tactic like any other tactic there is. For example, I could say that the "Fishing rod technique" is nooby but really, it is not. It can be hard to and just because others can't do it, does not mean that it is nooby. Good day. For me, Wood sword.
Everybody who doesn't do block-hitting call it nooby, because they simply can't do it, or they don't like too.
Not trying to be rude or anything, just telling you so you would know :p

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
ProTip: An axe will deal the same amount of damage, as the sword that is the next level up. EG, Iron axe will deal stone sword damage, Diamond axe will deal iron sword damage.

D

Damien // Teepwn

Wood sword for block hitting noobs like me! :)
I've read somewhere that block-hitting is ineffective, you only block the damage if you've been holding if for more than 2 seconds. Is this true or just another rumour?

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
They both deal the same amount of damage. A stone axe has more durability than a wood sword but does not have all of the features of a wood sword. With a wood sword you can get critical hits and you can block. So if you have both I would use the wood sword. Simply because I critical hit a lot.

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To me, both of them are the same thing. The only difference is the colour :p (Brown and Grey)
Also, a Sword is a weapon with a pointy tip, while and axe is a weapon with sharp edges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci