• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WOOO! MCSG Maker!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's here. All we wanted and more compacted into one marvelous gametype crafted by our freaking amazing developers.

With the release of MCSG Maker, what do you guys plan to do first? Host a scrim/battle in private? Have a small game of SG exclusive to just your friends? The possibilities are endless!

I know for certain that I'll be coming up with new and fun ways to enjoy playing the Survival Games, and everyone should be doing the same!

Make sure to test it out and tell all your friends, because MCGamer, just like Santa, is coming back to town baby!

This thread is mainly to create discussion, share ideas, post screenshots/short videos about MCSG Maker so let's get hyped and get making!

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
It's here. All we wanted and more compacted into one marvelous gametype crafted by our freaking amazing developers.

With the release of MCSG Maker, what do you guys plan to do first? Host a scrim/battle in private? Have a small game of SG exclusive to just your friends? The possibilities are endless!

I know for certain that I'll be coming up with new and fun ways to enjoy playing the Survival Games, and everyone should be doing the same!

Make sure to test it out and tell all your friends, because MCGamer, just like Santa, is coming back to town baby!

This thread is mainly to create discussion, share ideas, post screenshots/short videos about MCSG Maker so let's get hyped and get making!
I think it's a great option to replicate the UHC style where you can have various different gamemodes in the SG style to make things unique. Perhaps it could grow to be as big as Badlion's?

Inferno

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
I am so hyped, can't wait to play on this new gamemode with my friends! c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci