• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Work In Progress Map

What do you think so far?

• Total voters

BaconUnicorn

Diamond
Reaction score
Please refrain from double posting in the future. It is against the rules and you seem to be doing it a lot, instead of double posting please use the ''EDIT'' button.
kk sry about that. :3

Oh, and thx to MatZee and Old Spice

It means a lot! :)

Oh, and another blated thank you to ninetale, nice to hear good feed back from a person who's map got accepted! :D

I've progressed a bit more into the map: Some screenies

Tell me what you think so far! :D

Wait so 244 ppl have viewed this post but only 12 ppl have rated it and like 24 ppl have left comments?

Oh, i posted my first ever MCSG vid on Youtube! Tell me wut u think! I know, i sound like a 9 year old. I 12 :3

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It looks meh so far, but if you keep it up t will be great.

SLKitty

Diamond
Reaction score
I like the idea. Its cool how you can think outside the box for ideas. How do you get thinking on what to make?

BaconUnicorn

Diamond
Reaction score
I like the idea. Its cool how you can think outside the box for ideas. How do you get thinking on what to make?
Uhm.. I dunno lol. I guess i just start building and i keep working on it. :/

Oh, and BTW guys, sry i havnt posted in a while, im working real hard on the map! :)

fef8u

Spectator
Reaction score
nice map! maybe add a big building on a mountain or something

Saber

Survivor
Reaction score
Looking awesome! Can't wait to see what the finished product will look like. The terraforming looks decent as well :)

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Thread moved to Maps In Progress. :D

Also, @BaconUnicorn, please don't multi-post. If you have more to say before anyone else has responded, press the edit button on the original post, and add what else you have to say. :)

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci