• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[WORK IN PROGRESS] Ocean Map!

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am making an Ocean Map! let me explain... its a 750-750 MCSG map for 24 players. the map is primarly in a big ocean, whit a lot of small islands. you will use boats to get around and it will afc have broken ships and stuff everywhere. screenshots will be added when the map is going look like something, now its just a glass ball with stone everywhere :p

please let me know of you think of the map being in an ocean and all that.

-Builders
DoGs4LiFe
Philipiskoning
Baggins96
Goodwillmining
Armygodo

Want to help build? add me on steam to let me know. Steam Name: koendeswart (DoGs4LiFe)

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you want i can make a full water map with dome added.

MrRoy

Tribute
Reaction score
sorry bro but i dont like oceans swimming goes so slow and you cant kill other people becouse they are swimming the same spead

but why not make an harbor

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score
sorry bro but i dont like oceans swimming goes so slow and you cant kill other people becouse they are swimming the same spead

but why not make an harbor
yes, theres going to be a lot of boats and theres not gonna be too much space between all the islands, 15 blocks or something. and the main island is going to be really big.

MrRoy

Tribute
Reaction score
yes, theres going to be a lot of boats and theres not gonna be too much space between all the islands, 15 blocks or something. and the main island is going to be really big.
than i didnt say anything

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci