• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Work in progress] Urban/city themed survival games map! recruiting builders.

What do you think of the map/idea so far?

• love it! keep going!

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • its not too bad, would like it in the map pool.

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello fine people, i'm Dogs and i'm once again making an mcsg map. I have previously made a map, but never finnished it and it was a bad theme anyways. so after 6 months of 'vacation' from mcsg, im back to building and playing!

About the map:

the map is going to be urban/city style, like map 2 by Vareide (my favorite mcsg map). the map will be 500x500, and swarmed with tall buildings and structures. afcourse, I can't do all this by myself.

Recruitment:

I need builders to help me with the map. you have to be at least 12, and you need to have skype. if you would like to apply, please fill in this form and post it down below. I will check daily for fresh applications.

-How long have you played Minecraft?:

-Skype name:

-What previous builds have you done? (include screenshots if you can, you will have a higher chance of being accepted)

-Why would you like to join the team?:

-Timezone:

-Anything you would like to say?:

I will also post a lot of screenies to show all of you the development of the map.

Server info:

I host the server on my laptop, and its not always up. I will try to have it up as much as possible.

the server is a hamachi, I will send network name/password and server IP on skype.

Screenshots so far:

Spawn at day:

2012-10-15_16.19.04.png

Spawn at night:

2012-10-15_16.18.54.png

TrevorBrown

Survivor
Reaction score
I like it so far! I might consider joining because I want to do more than just playing. I'll post an app in a bit. ;)

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score
I like it so far! I might consider joining because I want to do more than just playing. I'll post an app in a bit. ;)
Glad to hear! Im going to bed now and wont be on for 2-3 days. Im going on vacation and the 1st 2 days no wifi :(

Tritent9009

Tribute
Reaction score

-How long have you played Minecraft?: around 2 Yrs

-Skype name: neil.roberts89

-What previous builds have you done? (include screenshots if you can, you will have a higher chance of being accepted) well unfortunately i had to reset my jar recently and lost all of my saves so basically... i dont have any photots

-Why would you like to join the team?: well i want to join the team beacuse ive started to lose intrest and thought helping someone build a map will help me motivate myself to play again

-Timezone: 9+ est i think lol

-Anything you would like to say?: im really good with pistons and expert at design

TrevorBrown

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft username: Trevor_Brown
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Roughly 6 months, however, I learned it quickly.
Skype name: Trev.brown12
What previous builds have you done? http://minecraft-creativity2.weebly.com/ I have a couple of builds that I wana show ya. ;)
Why would want to join the team? I love to build things with the community to unleash my talent. I also love the hunger games and the survival games. I think creating a map would be really fun!
Time zone: Denver, Colorado (MST)
Anything else? I am an expert on red stone and terraforming and world edit. Hopefully that will help us create a map.

Toxicinator

Tribute
Reaction score

-How long have you played Minecraft?: 1 year 2 months

-Skype name: I'll MSG you it if I'm accepted :/

-What previous builds have you done?: http://imgur.com/a/H1343#9 Here are some pictures of what I have bothered to screenshot in my minecraft days >.> it includes a build, some redstone, two cornucopia's and fairly filled chests (I made a map before, but not a large one as I did it on my own) I am also good at interiors & making things look abandoned.

-Why would you like to join the team?: I have been wondering for a while if I should join a build team but now, I have decided I need to stop hiding my building skills and actually put them to work on a decently large-scale building project. But what made me want to join THIS team is the fact you a building a city map,

-Timezone: GMT

-Anything you would like to say?: I have been Ranked up on a building server to build in their main world. one of my smaller builds is displayed in the playlist on imgur

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score

-How long have you played Minecraft?: around 2 Yrs

-Skype name: neil.roberts89

-What previous builds have you done? (include screenshots if you can, you will have a higher chance of being accepted) well unfortunately i had to reset my jar recently and lost all of my saves so basically... i dont have any photots

-Why would you like to join the team?: well i want to join the team beacuse ive started to lose intrest and thought helping someone build a map will help me motivate myself to play again

-Timezone: 9+ est i think lol

-Anything you would like to say?: im really good with pistons and expert at design
Although you didn't show any pics with your build, I'll accept you and give you a chance. welcome on the team!

Minecraft username: Trevor_Brown
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Roughly 6 months, however, I learned it quickly.
Skype name: Trev.brown12
What previous builds have you done? http://minecraft-creativity2.weebly.com/ I have a couple of builds that I wana show ya. ;)
Why would want to join the team? I love to build things with the community to unleash my talent. I also love the hunger games and the survival games. I think creating a map would be really fun!
Time zone: Denver, Colorado (MST)
Anything else? I am an expert on red stone and terraforming and world edit. Hopefully that will help us create a map.
looking good, especially your terraforming will be useful. glad to have you!

-How long have you played Minecraft?: 1 year 2 months

-Skype name: I'll MSG you it if I'm accepted :/

-What previous builds have you done?: http://imgur.com/a/H1343#9 Here are some pictures of what I have bothered to screenshot in my minecraft days >.> it includes a build, some redstone, two cornucopia's and fairly filled chests (I made a map before, but not a large one as I did it on my own) I am also good at interiors & making things look abandoned.

-Why would you like to join the team?: I have been wondering for a while if I should join a build team but now, I have decided I need to stop hiding my building skills and actually put them to work on a decently large-scale building project. But what made me want to join THIS team is the fact you a building a city map,

-Timezone: GMT

-Anything you would like to say?: I have been Ranked up on a building server to build in their main world. one of my smaller builds is displayed in the playlist on imgur
Accepted! very nice work with your screenies and especially your interior and abandoned skills will be nice, as I suck at both :/

I will message all of you the ip on skype, but not now as im on a camping for 2 more days and the internet sucks. but after those 2 days ill be in a hotel with better internet, and there ill put the server on :)

MindSpark289

Spectator
Reaction score
How Long Have You Played Minecraft: ever sice 1.6.6 beta
Skype Name: bast.ingland (don't judge... It's not my actual name)
What Previous Builds Have You Done: unfortunately i havent completed any of my map ideas due to losing intrest... But i am pretty competent with redstone and i would realy like to build a city/urban map and i think it would be great to work with others.
Timezone: not sure... But i live in New South Whales AUS
Anything you would like to say: THE CORNOCOPIA LOOKS AMAZING

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score
How Long Have You Played Minecraft: ever sice 1.6.6 beta
Skype Name: bast.ingland (don't judge... It's not my actual name)
What Previous Builds Have You Done: unfortunately i havent completed any of my map ideas due to losing intrest... But i am pretty competent with redstone and i would realy like to build a city/urban map and i think it would be great to work with others.
Timezone: not sure... But i live in New South Whales AUS
Anything you would like to say: THE CORNOCOPIA LOOKS AMAZING

You seem nice, and another redstoner will be great. Thx about the cornocopia ^^. Welcome to the team!

And I date back from alpha 1.2 :)

TrevorBrown

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh and BTW Dogs, I will be on vacation starting today (Thursday) and won't be returning until Friday/Saturday. See ya then!
-Trev

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score

-How long have you played Minecraft?:4-5 years

-Skype name:imighttroll

-What previous builds have you done? (include screenshots if you can, you will have a higher chance of being accepted)...

-Why would you like to join the team?: Because I want to join a building team :D

-Timezone:GMT+7

-Anything you would like to say?:HOpe You accept me and I Can mak REALLY GOOD RESTONE TRAPS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci