• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Working as fast as we can to fix the bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I restarted all of the servers just now to buy us some more times as we are still waiting for a patch to fix today's bugs. We will have a fix by tonight so tomorrow should be all normal (hopefully) by then. To the new members that joined us recently, we are still in "beta" and this was one of the last major updates before the plugin is finished. So mainly that was the reason why the servers were unstable/lagging before we provide fixes. We are almost done with the plugin and just a matter of weeks once we "open".

Also the afk "ghosting" issue is a Bukkit issue that we been figuring out how to solve. No word on a fix yet but if there are a lot of "ghosts" in a game, just poke a moderator so we can reset the server to remove them. How you can tell they are a "ghost" is if they are still floating on the platforms. It seems the only way to remove them completely is to have a mob (creeper) kill them which eliminates them from the games. Again, still looking for a fix with Bukkit Dev.

Anyways, fixes coming soon and again sorry for the chaos today as that was not planned at all.

Aldanga

Spectator
Reaction score
I wondered if the floating bug was with Bukkit. Thanks for the info.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You can't knock people back in water anymore. Is this intended or just a side effect for water-sprinting prevention?

kmaster224

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks for everything chad, and for addressing the "ghost" issue.

Zimzam97

Tribute
Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the dedication you and your staff put into these servers! :)

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just restarted the servers with the fix for this issue. So we should be all good.

The Killing Jay

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok so are you giving me to harass your moderators into fixing broken servers i come across? Cause thats what it sounds like and i will be happy to oblige!

Reaction score
You can kill ghosts you just have to jump around on the platform with weapons and start hitting him and he should die :p ohhh how I love other players ghosts ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci