• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

World Cup [ EU & US ]

zRazer

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: zRazer
Give us a reason why you have to be a player of your country: Me considero un jugador experimentado y puedo representar a Chile de buena manera...

GentleDonut

Survivor
Reaction score
☭ Country: ☭ México
☭ Skype: ☭ onemoredonutmcyt
☭ Minecraft IGN: ☭ GentleDonut
☭ Give us a reason why you have to be selector of your country: ☭ Because I don´t think there are a big community in México and the bigger the better so why not try to get a place for my country in this tournament, also I think this can be a great oportunity for me to improve my pvp!

Noamsiito

Survivor
Reaction score
☭ Country: ☭ Switzerland
☭ Skype: ☭ noamwelin
☭ Minecraft IGN: ☭ vGianq
☭ Give us a reason why you have to be selector of your country: ☭ Because Im the best carry of my country

Saydz

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Saydz
Give us a reason why you have to be a player of your country: porque quiero apoyar a mi pais y que gane este torneo a si que dare lo mejor :)

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
☭ Country: ☭ Serbia
☭ Skype: ☭ petar.krstic13
☭ Minecraft IGN: ☭ krstic00
☭ Give us a reason why you have to be selector of your country: ☭ Cause no1 is active there of Serbian peoples, also good pvp men <3

JoleMC

Experienced
Reaction score
☭ Skype: ☭jokisa69mc
☭ IGN: ☭ JoleMC
☭ Give us a reason why you have to be a player of your country: ☭ I gave a really big effort this year on clans on the MCGamer Network I had my team on the 7th place, I'm really good at coordinating and leading my players.

JoleMC

Experienced
Reaction score
☭ Skype: ☭ jokisa69mc
☭ Minecraft IGN: ☭ JoleMC
☭ Give us a reason why you have to be selector of your country: ☭ I think currently I'm one of the best and maybe the best Serbian Leader and player in ClanWars I would really love to go with my country and make something off of it.

MLGShakira

Quantum
Reaction score
☭ Country: ☭Chile
☭ Skype: ☭jose.martinez5638
☭ IGN: ☭Joseh
☭ Give us a reason why you have to be a player of your country: ☭Porque me gustaría vivir esta experiencia, ademas que conozco a la mayoria de los chileans player mcsg aparte de que los chilenos tenemos buena tw ijijijiij :p

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
☭ Country: ☭ Italy
☭ Skype: ☭ mirkoburlina
☭ Minecraft IGN: ☭ Zookrym
☭ Give us a reason why you have to be selector of your country: ☭ After being owner of one of the most successful clan in Europe, I think I'm able to choose the best players to make Italy go far in this tournament.

Antxnio

Tribute
Reaction score
☭ Country: ☭ España.
☭ Skype: ☭ antqniosb
☭ Minecraft IGN: ☭ lvds
☭ Give us a reason why you have to be selector of your country: ☭
Bien, creo que puedo ser un buen seleccionador de mi país, daría oportunidades a gente buena, no faltaría el respeto a nadie, sabría decidir en cada momento... Mucha gente se quejará de mi porque "estoy muteado", pero estando muteado, puedo dirigir muy bien, y puede que tal vez, ayude a España a dar una buena imagen delante de todo el mundo llevándola hacia lo más alto.

QuizasUsoMqcros

Spectator
Reaction score
☭ Country: ☭ Spain
☭ Skype: ☭ nobieegrr_elreydelsuaj
☭ IGN: ☭AquaCombo ||QuizasUsoMqcros
☭ Give us a reason why you have to be a player of your country: ☭
For though in 1v1 not the best , I can become quite good at teamwork if I practice with my team.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci