• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

World Downloader (Is the mod allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXxSangiexXx

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if the World Downloader mod is allowed. It allows to download the map as you explore but I'm not sure if it's cheating.

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
Idk, I download the maps because they are always with the download link :p I don't about the mod though.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mmh... Since you can download the map anyways, I guess it would be allowed. But I'm not sure, better wait till a Mod answers.

Mannse

Diamond
Reaction score
It should be allowed, but stupid, go and search for e.g. Solar Frost Survival Games Download at Google, that's way easier.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
As far as I know, it should be allowed, and idk why not if it isn't..
But I agree With Mannshausen
It's way easier to just google the map for a download link ;)

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
As far as I know, it should be allowed, and idk why not if it isn't..
But I agree With Mannshausen
It's way easier to just google the map for a download link ;)
I also agree with You an Mannshausen, but if you / he / me [ anyone ] are too lazy to make another jar just for mcsg or something its good if the mod is allowed, and it do not give u any advantages, so why shouldnt it be allowed?

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
I would say no... It will likely lag the server

plonize

Survivor
Reaction score
  • Anything outside of a vanilla client that provides an unfair advantage (x-ray, minimap, radars, force fields, speedhacking, ect.) is considered a modded or hacked client!
It doesn't provide you with an unfair advantage over anyone else so it should be fine. However I would recommend downloading the worlds instead, you should be able to find the download links with Google.

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed but it would be far easier to just download the map from Google.

Question Answered. Thread Locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci