• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

World War III - 3% Complete

Reaction score
After a long time of waiting for results to see what map the community wanted on MCSG......

IT'S NOW A MAP PROJECT!:)

We took a poll to see what map the community wanted, and you guys voted for World War III!
Our build team will try to build a big city that has been turned into a war zone. We will try to include war tactics from past World Wars, such as bombers, tanks, and trenches in a more modern setting. We hope you enjoy!
Pictures and videos coming soon! If you like the idea of the map, be sure to keep up with the progress on my YouTube channel, as there might be viewing events (where you guys come on the server in a spectator mode and give feedback directly to us), updates, and positive or negative feedback on what you think of the map so far.
Build Team

theBI6grizzly123

adamkenney
Big_Banana123
LeBitterOwl/Sizedbbq7

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
Just a question, why World War III? It's never happend before so it's pretty hard to imagine how such a map would look like. Would've been better with a World War II theme but whatever, it's your choice. :p

Reaction score
Just a question, why World War III? It's never happend before so it's pretty hard to imagine how such a map would look like. Would've been better with a World War II theme but whatever, it's your choice. :p
I could make World War II, but I got a comment on my other thread that it was very offensive to Jewish people like his/herself. Besides, I feel like it would be easier to make a more modern theme because I didn't live in the WW II era, so I don't know the details on how it looked. Also, I requested to close down my other thread because.....let's just say I make a map called "Battle of Stalingrad" or "D-Day." Since I don't know what it looks like, people could say I just made a lame warzone. If I made an near exact replica of Normandy, France or Stalingrad, Russia, some people might be offended because their city is in ruins. Anything can happen.

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
I could make World War II, but I got a comment on my other thread that it was very offensive to Jewish people like his/herself. Besides, I feel like it would be easier to make a more modern theme because I didn't live in the WW II era, so I don't know the details on how it looked. Also, I requested to close down my other thread because.....let's just say I make a map called "Battle of Stalingrad" or "D-Day." Since I don't know what it looks like, people could say I just made a lame warzone. If I made an near exact replica of Normandy, France or Stalingrad, Russia, some people might be offended because their city is in ruins. Anything can happen.
Alright, still +1 for the great idea ;3.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Can't wait! :D If you want, I can help; I'm pretty good at building.

Although, I'm probably not good at building that theme :p I'm more of a PvP Arena maker.

adamkenney

Spectator
Reaction score
I really am pumped to make this. The server that we are making it on was not port-forwarded by Cough Cough grizzly, and it will take some time. I think that this will be worth the build time, and hope that u guys can give some positive feedback :) thanks.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci