• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WorldTour|New MCSG Map -[MinecraftEvi]- [%30]

Like the map?

• Yes,nice going

Votes: 81 90.0%
  • No, it could be a little better

Votes: 9 10.0%

• Total voters

BerkAyyldz

Spectator
Reaction score
Süpersiniz <3 Ülkemizden bir kaç yapı daha inşa etmelisiniz bence, Kız ve Galata Kuleleri iyi seçimler olacaktır. Boğaz Köprüsü'de olsa efsane olur :D

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
How did it take so long for someone to use this idea. o_O Anyways, it is looking pretty good so far and seems like it would be good for PvP. However the islands seems to be floating so you may want to work on that ^_^

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
This map looks really good, and it does remind me of SG7 as well. But, it looks extremely flat and could use some terraforming.. Unless there is terraforming, just not shown in the images provided :p

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Ok I like the Eiffel Tower but I must say this though I love how well your building is detail etc but here are some ideas and or changes
  • Go with the France theme
  • I really don't like how you mix the whole world in one map it just doesn't blend
  • There is also high detail in some spots and low in others make it even!
  • Also use custom trees this is really important!
  • I must say nice job so far some of the things I said you probably don't agree with but I'm saying this based off of the maps and other things I've done for mcsg overtime good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci