• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES WorldTour - Survival Games Map

Would You like to See This Map On Mcgamer ?

• Yes of course its awesome !

• No i dont like this map !

Results are only viewable after voting.

Qwe2390

Survivor
Reaction score
WorldTour

Leader Builder`s
BurakAskan
AslanSuleyman

Game type: Survival Games

Map Description :

World Tour includes most famous parts around the world. Made in 1.5 Months.
This map is suitable for pvp and you will feel like your doing a world tour when you play on this map.
Paris,Newyork,Istanbul,Dubai And More you will feel your in these country`s when you play.

Screenshots:

Video

Map Specifics:
*Hidden Rooms & Multiple puzzles
*Map radius: 250
*Around 300 Chests
*5 Enchant Tables
*10 Crafting Tables
*24 Players Map
*Custom Deatmatch Arena

*Spawn Cords X=-750 Y=28 Z=420
*Deatmatch Cords X=-750 Y=2 Z=420

I,Qwe2390 of Minecraft Evi Builder Team agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
It's a great map and it looks amazing sooo good <3 I love it! It's maybe too big for 24 players in my opinion...

Nice thread btw ;) Well done.

*Spawn Cords X=-750 Y=28 Z=420
*Deatmatch Cords X=-750 Y=2 Z=420
Spawn cords and deathmatch cords are the same? If so, the Y of the deathmatch should be 28 I think.

Reactions: Epo

Jooanoth

Platinum
Reaction score
I really like the map but i think that the middle needs more details! Good luck!

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
Really like this map, however the downtown part of the city with the brick paths seems empty, you should fill it up with decorations or cool brick slab designs in which you could place Tier 1s.
Just a suggestion.

Qwe2390

Survivor
Reaction score
It's a great map and it looks amazing sooo good <3 I love it! It's maybe too big for 24 players in my opinion...

Nice thread btw ;) Well done.

Spawn cords and deathmatch cords are the same? If so, the Y of the deathmatch should be 28 I think.
Nope vigilo The Deathmatch Arena is under the spawn.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci