• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Worst MCSG moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomWonka

Survivor
Reaction score
That time when the server resets because you were chatting with a noob you should be killing.
*Sigh*

JohnCraftable

Survivor
Reaction score
There was an OP team on Breeze Island, I killed one of them, after i was PWNing th other OP guy, then my friend skype called me, and for some reason my mouse went over the skype call, so i had no control over my player, and the guy killed me :eek:
Lol, same thing happened to me, it was a friend I talk to all the time but it pissed me off so bad I blocked him on Skype and muted him on TeamSpeak for a week. XD

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Its was SG4, I did pretty well, had almost full iron armor and a iron sword within 7mins in-game, it was 2 vs 1 (me being the 1) I killed them both at the same spot, then my mouse died...... another guy was just round the corner, was trying to kill him with the touch pad (laptop player here), I ran, lost him, went to corn, guy from behind attacked and I somehow quit the game and I'm still not sure how I did that.....

JohnCraftable

Survivor
Reaction score
Its was SG4, I did pretty well, had almost full iron armor and a iron sword within 7mins in-game, it was 2 vs 1 (me being the 1) I killed them both at the same spot, then my mouse died...... another guy was just round the corner, was trying to kill him with the touch pad (laptop player here), I ran, lost him, went to corn, guy from behind attacked and I somehow quit the game and I'm still not sure how I did that.....
My friend that I voice chat with all the time and team with plays on a laptop but he dosn't use a mouse, he uses the touchpad (cause I hear it clicking sonetimes) and he is a really good pvper with the touch pad, he might be the best pvper using a built in touchpad on a laptop... Also you most likely somehow hit ALT+F4, the windows button + Q (idk if its q but I know pressing windows button and something else closes minecraft) , or ALT+TAB (I found this out recently while playing skyrim and trying to open the level up menu while sprinting and it minimized skyrim...) , or you might have had some kind of programmed key if you have a keyboard with FN on it and it closed it.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
[quote="JohnCraftable, post: 170032, member: 54775"Also you most likely somehow hit ALT+F4, the windows button + Q (idk if its q but I know pressing windows button and something else closes minecraft) , or ALT+TAB (I found this out recently while playing skyrim and trying to open the level up menu while sprinting and it minimized skyrim...) , or you might have had some kind of programmed key if you have a keyboard with FN on it and it closed it.[/quote]

Thanks, but I know my way around a pc. As I said before, I got attacked from behind while I was looking my inv or chest, I pressed Esc and I must have pressed disconnect at the same time.
It wouldn't have been Alt + Tab since I saw the main Minecraft screen. My finger was no where near Alt + F4. The only way it would have happened is that I pressed Esc 2x and pressed Disconnect so quickly, I didn't see myself do it. The other "Short-cut" keys wouldn't have brought me to the main Minecraft screen.

JohnCraftable

Survivor
Reaction score
Lol, yah that's happened to me, after I got through killing someone my adrenaline was rushing and while I was going through my inventory I freaked out when someone came up behind me and accidentally pvp logged and it probably pissed him off but at least he got my points...

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
On teweran sg I won the game but I got no credit for the victory or the points my friend lost when I killed him. Plus I had been slumping to begin with, so it just made it worse... and no I did not disconnect too soon I disconnected when I always do after winning. Pretty bad.

RunZ

Spectator
Reaction score
My worst was today, i started with all kinds of good stuff, killed around 8 people with a sword and my bow including ExKing who was spamming me with "hacker recorded" but after some minutes i fell in a hole in SG 4 where i died in.

Also these kids are so annoying, saying everybody hacks and stuff.
I started from the beginning but stopped a lot of times with MC and they keep on saying i'm hacking because i shoot my arrows good and they are stupid to run in the same direction again and again?

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
My worst was today, i started with all kinds of good stuff, killed around 8 people with a sword and my bow including ExKing who was spamming me with "hacker recorded" but after some minutes i fell in a hole in SG 4 where i died in.

Also these kids are so annoying, saying everybody hacks and stuff.
I started from the beginning but stopped a lot of times with MC and they keep on saying i'm hacking because i shoot my arrows good and they are stupid to run in the same direction again and again?
If they accuse you of hacking don't worry. If you don't hack, then just ignore it. If you really do, then you have a problem

RunZ

Spectator
Reaction score
If they accuse you of hacking don't worry. If you don't hack, then just ignore it. If you really do, then you have a problem
Haha i know, its just getting annoying, simply because i know almost every chest in the map and know how to shoot an arrow xD

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
My worst MCSG moment would be a rather unfortunate event that occurred on SG4. I had just ran like frightened squirrel from the cornucopia, up into the adjacent building via some trees. I grabbed a few minor chests from the lower levels of the building, and then proceeded onto the roof. After collecting the roof chests, I stopped to sort my gear. After some quick clicks, I had an iron chest-plate and boots, a stone sword, chain helmet and pants, and diamonds for a sword. Excited with he prospect of having a diamond sword so early on, I immediately ran for the ladder, only t see someone with not but a wooden axe standing there. I thought to myself, " what luck, an easy kill to start off my rampage." I charged him, and went about moving in a circle to avoid taking any significant damage. Unfortunately for me, in my excitement, I misjudged my position on the roof. I promptly jumped off the side of the building, hit the ground, and exploded into a pile of decent loot. My would e victim then proceeded to claim all of my material possessions, and thus win the game. This all occurred..oh, about two weeks ago...ish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci