• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Worst MCSG moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Royal

Experienced
Reaction score
I was playing Survival Games 1 And I fell in a 2 block deep hole and I was pretty much stuck there 'till the deathmatch and epicly failed.

I had alot of good stuff too..

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
My worst moment, recently, was when I got a diamond helmet on Japan,and I corn didn't refil yet... and then I tried to change some settings... and I disconnected... :mad:

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I was playing Survival Games 1 And I fell in a 2 block deep hole and I was pretty much stuck there 'till the deathmatch and epicly failed.

I had alot of good stuff too..
You could have blocked glitch :p but I think that's counted as cheating now XD

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I had full Iron armour and a Diamond sword and I was sure enough winning the match. The remaining two people (as it was just about to be Deathmatch) both had Leather armour and a wooden sword (The 2nd one didn't have anything for a weapon) There was 30 seconds left untill deathmatch, and like always, I was fixing my render distance, trying to set it to "Tiny" ( I do that to to have no lag whatsoever in Deathmatch, plus, tiny still renders the whole spawn) and while I was fixing my options, I accidentally clicked the "Disconnect" button.

I cried myself to sleep that night ;_;

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I had full Iron armour and a Diamond sword and I was sure enough winning the match. The remaining two people (as it was just about to be Deathmatch) both had Leather armour and a wooden sword (The 2nd one didn't have anything for a weapon) There was 30 seconds left untill deathmatch, and like always, I was fixing my render distance, trying to set it to "Tiny" ( I do that to to have no lag whatsoever in Deathmatch, plus, tiny still renders the whole spawn) and while I was fixing my options, I accidentally clicked the "Disconnect" button.

I cried myself to sleep that night ;_;
It happens all the time.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I know that feeling where you're like, " wut just happened" " no this cant be happening..." " WHYYYYYYYYY :("
Was it your first win?
Naw, this was quite a while back just when the third map came out...somewhere around my 20th win?

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Naw, this was quite a while back just when the third map came out...somewhere around my 20th win?
If it was your first win, I understand.
But if it was your 20th win, then it's ok you didn't have to cry...
But if you are emotional like me, I understand also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci