• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Would this make it into a Top 5 Kills Of The Week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImSwan

Platinum
Reaction score
It's a pretty noice under-geared kill, as well as a team of two takeout! :)

Here's the video, (if the quality is bad it's because i just uploaded it)
-snip-

Last edited by a moderator:

Doubted

Experienced
Reaction score
nope, the first kill isnt even a hard one, he had 1+ armor bar than you. the 2nd clip wasnt even a 2 team take out lmao.

V3dock

Experienced
Reaction score
Probably not, But you can always hope the other ones are worse.

These kills are not that special.

ImSwan

Platinum
Reaction score
nope, the first kill isnt even a hard one, he had 1+ armor bar than you. the 2nd clip wasnt even a 2 team take out lmao.
Yes, he had only 1+ armour bar, but he also had an Iron Sword, whilst me? A Wooden Sword.

And yes, it was a two team takeout. I had proof in the full recording, which I no longer had since I made this instead.

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
And yes, it was a two team takeout. I had proof in the full recording, which I no longer had since I made this instead.
It doesn't count as a 2v1 unless they're both attacking you simultaneously, as essentially winning two 1v1s is not impressive at all.

Reaction score
The first one was an ok 1v1. It didn'thave something that made it amazing. Just a simple 1v1 you see everyday.

Even tho you said you had proof of the 2nd being a double team, it wasn't really a "2v1 team takeout" as they didn't run at you at the same time. The first kill was pretty weird but pretty smart as the other person just mindlessly climbed up the ladder 2 times and did the same mistake.
The last guy seemed to just rush you. You were a bit low I guess.
It was nice, but I don't think it is for a famous Top 5 (I'm sure I said this to an other thread like this).

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Don't want to rain on your parade, however the Community Corner is not the place to be sharing videos or clips. Since the media section is down right now, you are 100% more than welcome to post status updates and such about your videos, but not threads.

Content Snipped; Thread Locked

Edit: Whoever keeps moving these QA;TLs to the staff discussion please stop. If you move it out of regular sight, then the OP can't see the answer to their question or know what happened to their thread if they did nothing purposely wrong :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci