• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Would you be open to this?

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Would you guys be open to having another racing map on MCSG? Even though we already have Adrenaline? If it was really different and original ;)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
What is adrenaline?
SGAdrenaline was originally made for Deception Games, it has now been put on the MCGamer servers. I'm pretty sure there is a specific server(s) that you can join to get it.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
As OhFancy said, Adrenaline is a map that was for the Deception Games. It can now be found on the server SG200, and I believe it should be a normal map soon, as most of the community appears to like it.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
A battlegrounds map I believe, not sure though.
SGAdrenaline was originally made for Deception Games, it has now been put on the MCGamer servers. I'm pretty sure there is a specific server(s) that you can join to get it.
As OhFancy said, Adrenaline is a map that was for the Deception Games. It can now be found on the server SG200, and I believe it should be a normal map soon, as most of the community appears to like it.
Thanks.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Adrenaline seemed pretty awesome, but I'm not so sure about adding another map due to the fact that a lot of racing arenas are always so familiar, hopefully something creative comes up. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci