• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Would you count this as a win?

Win?

• Yes

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
yeah i agree with walrus plus someone that would pay 50 bucks on the server can't be a hacker i mean c'mon

_priceys_

Spectator
Reaction score
I would definatley count this as a win but you never know!

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Rofl i dont hack XD You saw that hacker fallenmoons video. There is no evidence at all. And i dont feel like saying all the stupid stuff in that video again.
Walrus you killed me with a fish and I almost had full leather and you had nothing... :p I also had a stone sword

Rage

Survivor
Reaction score
yeah i agree with walrus plus someone that would pay 50 bucks on the server can't be a hacker i mean c'mon
Or they pay money so much, so they don't look like hackers.

Reaction score
I like walrus, you don't spend 50$ on something you plan to abuse. I've seen him play, if he has hacks, they're very subtle, so subtle they're not real...

Legacy

Survivor
Reaction score
I think all that trash about sprint hack is called a Spout Craft launcher. That isn't even a hack... its just a community-made launcher that has a feature to toggle sprint/sneak so people can be less distracted of having to press and hold w or hold shift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci