• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Would you rather be the worlds greatest hero or worlds greatest leader?

Would you rather be the worlds greatest hero or leader?

• Hero!! B-)

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Leader!!! B)

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
The title explains it all. We have a literature essay due on friday, and the prompt was based on the book call the Oddyssey, a story about a king named Oddysseus and about his journey back home. [It's a great story btw I loved it.] Anyways, our prompt asked us to use textual evidence from the oddyssey to support one of the two prompts.

A. What makes a good leader, and why?
B. What qualities do heroes have?

A short while after that, the class somehow got to the point of discussing whether Oddysseus thought he was a hero or leader. Then people started arguing that more people would rather be heroes that leaders, and vice versa. Suddenly the teacher asked us to prove our point by using evidence instead of arguing, and bring it back the next day. So...its 12:23 AM and I have literature 1st period tomorrow....so kind of need some help xD

But in full honesty, I'm actually quite curious to hear what you guys have to say :3 Personally, I'd rather be a hero :3 Sure being a leader would be nice and they both are great, but I think the term hero as in risking everything for something else, is something I like better :p

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would have to go with leader. You can have all the heroes in the world, but if they aren't organized or used efficiently, it means nothing.

(Besides, I think some of the Sr. Staff could be better Presidents)

UndeniableZombie

Experienced
Reaction score
I want to be king Jon um! What a leader and what a hero! We are way far from the Americans we have windows 85 now!!!!?!??!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci