• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Would You Rather...?

OreoTheLlama

Career
Reaction score
Many of you may or may not know the game called "Would You Rather...?" It is basically a game where you list 2 good or 2 bad scenarios in one statement and the next poster replied to the previous question, as well as giving the rest of the community something to choose from. Sorry in advance to anybody else that made a thread like this, I will attempt to take it down asap if it it already created. Please do not double post, necro or put any inappropriate Would You Rather questions. I'll start it off.
Would you rather be sick for all of spring break or have your parents be at your first date?

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sick for all of Spring Break. Easy.

Would you rather never play another video game/watch a movie/watch TV in your life or never kiss another girl?

(Btw, I had an idea for a thread like this, was planning on making it tomorrow lol)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I'd rather not be able to kiss another girl. It probably won't happen anyways, I'm anti-social. And by the time I was interested in dating, it would be in dating women, not girls ;)

Question: Would you rather find out that your crush dislikes you, or not be able to talk to them, ever?

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd rather not be able to kiss another girl. It probably won't happen anyways, I'm anti-social. And by the time I was interested in dating, it would be in dating women, not girls ;)

Question: Would you rather find out that your crush dislikes you, or not be able to talk to them, ever?
Dang loophole.

(Btw, I saw that edit you made. Hehehehehhehehe I was a few seconds faster)

R3vVolution

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Depending if it's the current crush and not any next ones, I would go with the second choice.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Sick for my whole spring break. Hey I would be sick for the whole summer.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Would you rather never get a weekend off or never get a summer break.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Never have summer.
Would you rather live in a yellow submarine under the sea or a pineapple under the sea

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Legs the size of fingers. Because I would want to play minecraft. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci